Harvest Affiliates are churches that are passionate about the things we are passionate about.
They desire a public association with Harvest Bible Fellowship and hold to the core and crucial doctrines of the Christian faith as defined in our Principles of Doctrine, Government and Practice for Affiliate Churches, but do not carry the Harvest
Bible Chapel name.
Churches that participate as Harvest Affiliates receive:
- Exposure through the Harvest
Affiliate locations page of our website
- Access to video-conference trainings for Worship Ministry
leaders and Children's Ministry leaders
- Harvest University Affiliate discount
- Harvest Children's Curriculum discount
>> To become a Harvest Affiliate,
complete this Application
Harvest Affiliate Church Membership
1. What is the process of becoming a Harvest Affiliate
If the Senior Pastor and church leadership are in agreement with Harvest Bible Fellowship's Principles
of Doctrine, Government and Practice for Affiliate Churches
, complete this Application for Harvest Affiliate Church Membership
and Fellowship staff will contact you in response.
2. What are the expectations of a Harvest Affiliate
Affiliates are expected to:
3. What is the cost of becoming a Harvest Affiliate church?
- Uphold the Principles of Doctrine, Government and Practice as agreed upon.
- Remain current with their annual contributions.
- Acknowledge their Harvest Affiliate status and link to HarvestBibleFellowship.org on their web site.
- Include "Adapted with permission from Harvest Bible Fellowship" on all materials drawn from content provided by Harvest Bible Fellowship.
Affiliate contributions are $500/annually and help support the church planting and equipping work of Harvest Bible Fellowship.
For more information, contact Harvest Bible Fellowship at 847.222.9522 or